728x90 AdSpace

Updates

[recent][ticker2]
Tuesday, 26 June 2018

Brind : Bridging Brain and Mind


Man stands between physical and meta-physical world. His body comes from physical world and soul from meta-physical. Brain is the upper most tip of body whereas mind is the starting-point of soul. In this way, brain is the materialistic and visible thing whereas mind is immaterialistic and invisible in nature.

Communication between Brain and Mind
Between brain and mind, there is a partially over lapped area named by me as Brind. This is the point where two worlds meet. Brind serves as a bridge between brain and mind. All types of communication between brain and mind are done through this bridge. If we extend this communication network further we come to the conclusion that communication between body and soul is through this channel. 

So understanding this bridge between brain and mind will help us to discover the new potential hidden in human being. If we draw a line between brain and mind, we shall be exactly over this bridge. On right side of this bridge, ocean of time and space exist where our soul is wandering, on left side of the bridge, mountains of matter are found where our body is grounded. 

Soul carrying body, is passing through ocean of space and time. While moving on time line we need energy to travel. This energy reaches us passing through this bridge between brain and mind. If this connection is broken, energy flow will stop and we shall be called dead. 
Our soul will leave our body and there will be no more connection between physical and meta-physical world. The two worlds will apart. Hence this bridge is the source of life as it provides us with energy of life. 
But fundamental question is, how this energy is being produced and how it is flowing through this bridge. Let me explain it. 

On the center of this bridge where brain and mind meet, an inter-convertible and inter-changeable process is under-going which causes energy flow towards both sides. 

Matter traveling through our body reaches the brain where it is converted into energy through matter-annihilation process. 

This energy flows towards our mind and reaches the soul. Energy flowing back from the soul reaches our mind where it is concentrated into matter. This matter(concentrated energy) crosses the brain to reach our body. In this way, two-way communication is done between brain and mind. 

Problem in one side affects the other side and vice versa. It means bio-chemical balance in our body affects our feelings and feelings emerging from our soul change our bio-chemical balance. Hence soul and body affect each other through this connection. A good bio-chemical balance produces positive feelings and positive feelings result into better bio-chemical balance. 

Controlling the both sides will lead us to discover the new potential hidden within us. We have 3% control over this connection. The rest 97% is out of our control. However this 3% is a big deal for us. 

I hope this bridge between brain and mind named by me as Brind will connect us with a new world where we will discover new potential hidden in human being.
Brind : Bridging Brain and Mind Reviewed by Abid Bazmi on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 Rating: 5 Man stands between physical and meta-physical world. His body comes from physical world and soul from meta-physical. Brain is the upper m...

You Might Also Like


[Psychology][carousel1]