728x90 AdSpace

Updates

[recent][ticker2]
Saturday, 19 May 2018

Unlocking the power of mind

The best way to unlock the power of mind and to tap its full potential is to understand the brain-mind relation which is termed by me as brind (brain + mind = brind). The nature of its relation is dual in characteristics and complementary in existence.
It will be an astonishing news for most of us that we are using only 3 percent of the potential our mind has. This is called conscious mind. The rest 97% is beyond our consciousness and is going untapped which is called sub conscious mind. more astonishing news is that our sub conscious mind is the real contributor in shaping our thoughts, desires, behaviours, attitudes, will-power, motivational level and habits which are the driving forces of our life.

So tapping this sub consciousness remained the ultimate task of all the genius people across the globe and history. Good news for you people is that you can use full potential of your mind if you simply follow the strategy discussed and explained in the following lines.

The moot point is how to understand the brain and mind connection and get mastery over this connection while switching it on and off.

Strategy to unlock the power of mind


Unlocking the power of mind is not an easy task and over-night job. It is a long journey followed by holistic approach, continuous uplifting of yourselves and taking little steps in magnitude but irreversible in nature. Here is a two pronged strategy in order to become the champion of this task. 

First prong of this strategy is scientific in nature which covers materialistic part of brind viz-a-viz brain which is linked to our body.

Second prong of this strategy is philosophical and psychological in nature which covers immaterialistic part of brind viz-a-viz mind which is linked to our soul. Application of this two pronged strategy will help you improve in both domains i.e. materialistic and immaterialistic which means you are growing as a whole.

So it is very necessary that these two prongs must be explained separately so that we could make maximum out of this complex relation. So here is a depiction of this strategy.

Brind = Brain+Mind

Sr #
Brain
Mind
1.
Physical world
Meta-physical world
2.
Hardware
Software
3.
Connected to Body
Connected to Soul
4.
Materialistic approach
Immaterialistic approach
5.
Realistic approach
Idealistic approach
6.
Scientific domain
Philosophical and psychological domain 


Conclusion:
 The crux of our strategy is to make both brain and mind stronger and stronger so that a strong brain-mind (Brind) connection can be achieved.
Unlocking the power of mind Reviewed by Abid Bazmi on Saturday, May 19, 2018 Rating: 5 The best way to unlock the power of mind and to tap its full potential is to understand the brain-mind relation which is termed by me as b...

You Might Also Like


[Psychology][carousel1]